Saturday, November 10, 2007

Visit to CT - Oct 5-9

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...
Welcome to the Flemming clan, Nicolai Matthew!

My first nephew was born on Sept. 24th. Ken and Brooke could not be happier parents and Lexi is thrilled in her role as big sister.

For my next trip home, I knew I wanted to go meet the little tyke, but decided to make it an extra special trip, by making it a surprise to my mom on her birthday. Not only that, but as a further surprise, I'd fly in my grandmother from Indiana.

Well, the surprise went off w/o a hitch. Mom was definitely surprised and completely thrilled. So was Ken! We didn't tell him we were coming either.

Nicolai of course is completely precious. I just couldn't get enough of him. We spent Saturday morning visiting with him and then kidnapped Ken and Lexi for some sailing. Then back to Kate's house to celebrate Mom's bday.

Sunday was full of Fall fun. We took the whole clan to Jones Tree Farm (love this place!). The girls picked out pumpkins, went through a corn maze, and just enjoyed the weather running around. It was an especially balmy, yes balmy, October day.

Monday and Tuesday we just relaxed with the family before Nana and I drove to VA.

Instead of yammering on more, check out the pics of my wonderful little ones...



No comments: