Saturday, November 10, 2007

Home! - Weekend of Nov 2nd

I've began short trips to the UK to try to start acclimating to home. This weekend was the first weekend I was truly home for a while, so I did a lot of catching up with friends. I mean, early August I went to CT instead of home. Later in August, Portugal instead of home. Early September I went to the OBX. Later in September, Spain. Early October, Connecticut. Mid-October, Kate and family visited. I missed Halloween at home which was a big disappointment (I love the kiddies), but I went to a very fun party in London. We had a lot of fun dressing up.

Anyway, it was still a short trip home, but got brunch with Mary and Martine Friday and went to me monthly Prayer Breakfast Saturday. Saturday afternoon I spent with my friend Anne and our friend LaRae who I hadn't seen in many years. It was sensational to get some time with her. Saturday night was Mike Lee's leaving do, so that was a huge bummer, but we had a super farewell of sushi. Then Sunday more time with LaRae.

That night, I "worked" the Internet Campus, now that I'm an official ministry volunteer for that ministry. It was awesome. Sensational representation from all over the world!

Then it was some quick errands and more visits Monday and Tuesday, before heading back to London Wednesday. Quick turnarounds! Ah... this is my life.

No comments: